Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Decade, New Dreams


As I get over the excitement of seeing another year, another decade...the parties are over, the champagne bottles are empty and the headache is fading away, I can't help but think about possibilities of 2010. Not to be mushy or super introspective or anything but, this is a new DECADE, what wasn't working last year and what can I do different this year?

2009 was one of the most difficult years of my life. There were losses and a couple of life changing events but still made it through. There were some amazing strides as well. I went to Burgundy, France to attend the Burgundy Wine School were I passed exams to become a Certified Burgundy Instructor. I passed my WSET Advanced exam. I started a wine consulting/wine education business and a wine tasting club.

So, what dreams do I have for 2010? Over a glass of Louis Bouillot Cremant de Bourgogne Brut Grande Reserve (I am so loyal to Burgundy!) I dream that my new business will become prosperous and flourish. I dream that my tasting club becomes one of the best 'things to do' on a Sunday afternoon. I dream of becoming a much better writer and being more diligent with writing my blog posts. I dream of writing a wine-related book, as soon as I come up with a topic. I dream that I am at peace with myself. I dream that I will continue to need my clothes taken in from all my hours at the gym ;-)

Well, my glass is empty so it's time to get off this computer and make these dreams a reality!! Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing the WSET! Many blessing and prosperity to you in 2010. I'm looking forward to the tastings and wine tours.

    Warm Regards,
    Lenora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and congrats Tanisha!! That's so AWESOME!!

    I've been thinking about taking the WSET exam. Because of you and the Tasting Club, I will definitely do it next year (I'm too late this year)!!

    See you soon!

    Sharneen

    ReplyDelete